API Sample Script

Freshbooks

May 19, 2012, 10:49:27 PM5/19/12
to FreshBooks API
Hi, I am not really a web developer, however i was wondering if anyone
has a sample php or html page / script i could use to call all the
items in my item list and display them.

I'm not at the point of hiring a developer yet, until i test my flow
process and see if it will even work. I have looked at some sample
library, but can't seem to get it. I'm just looking for a simple
script i can use to put in my fresh books url and token and pull the
items, descriptions and costs from my item list.

All and any help would be great.

Kirill

May 23, 2012, 9:47:14 AM5/23/12
to mic...@krove.com, FreshBooks API
Hi,

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 10:49 PM, Freshbooks <mic...@krove.com> wrote:
> i was wondering if anyone
> has a sample php or html page / script i could use to call all the
> items in my item list and display them.
Risking not to be hired :) the combination of

http://developers.freshbooks.com/authentication-2/#TokenBased
http://developers.freshbooks.com/docs/items/#item.list
http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.curl-init.php

should give you the sample, you're looking for.

> I am not really a web developer...
> I'm not at the point of hiring a developer yet, until i test my flow
> process and see if it will even work.
No offense, but the above two statements contradict each other.

--
Kirill