Filtering invoices by multiple clients?

Justin Carboneau

Mar 19, 2012, 5:45:27 PM3/19/12
to FreshBooks API
Is there any way to get an invoice list which is filtered by more than
one client? I know I can filter by client_id and get all the invoices
from a specific client, but there doesn't seem to be a way to pass in
multiple client_ids.

Fresh Marcos

Mar 20, 2012, 7:11:09 AM3/20/12
to freshbo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Justin,

Unfortunately the invoice.list doesn't accept more than one client as a filter. The only work around I can think right now would be to create a loop in your code where on each cycle you would make a call to invoice.list filtering by one client_id.

I hope this helps, but I will also pass your suggestion to our team, but no promises can be made.

-----
Fresh Marcos