Appropos of insalubrious pubs

andy

Dec 7, 2002, 9:39:02 AM12/7/02
Does anyone have a view on what pub does the best Sunday roast in Brighton?
best wishes andy

Graham

Dec 7, 2002, 11:18:35 AM12/7/02

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>just down from 7dials, i hear does a good one.
>
>test post, please ignore

andy

Dec 9, 2002, 10:36:17 AM12/9/02
And I had a good one at the Geese have gone over the water on Southover st
this sunday
crofters <feckoff...@hhfhzgfzdfg.com> wrote in message

Lionel B

Dec 9, 2002, 2:27:35 PM12/9/02
andy wrote:
> Does anyone have a view on what pub does the best Sunday roast in Brighton?
> best wishes andy

Insalubrious = "likely to cause ill health" ... in which case, might I
recommend any pub on West St.?

--
Lionel B

Lionel B

Dec 9, 2002, 2:30:36 PM12/9/02
Lionel B wrote:
> andy wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have a view on what pub does the best Sunday roast in
>> Brighton?
>> best wishes andy

Pub With No Name on Southover St., Setting Sun on Windmill St. (?), ...
just about any pub in Hanover.

--
Lionel B

Lawrie Dale

Dec 9, 2002, 3:26:18 PM12/9/02
"crofters" <feckoff...@hhfhzgfzdfg.com> wrote in message
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> just down from 7dials, i hear does a good one.

Spring Street - up the side of Argos? We heard that too.

Lawrie

Dec 10, 2002, 4:11:45 PM12/10/02

"wysiwyg" <nop...@www.com> wrote in message
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> towards the bridge / bottom old shoreham road

Cunning eh? Naming two pubs the same. I bet they're not the only ones ;-)