Looking for volunteers/paid tutors for Primary & Secondary subjects & Computer Teacher (SJK Club)

Elan

Jan 17, 2013, 1:59:43 AM1/17/13
to free-malaysi...@googlegroups.com

We Persatuan Generasi Gemilang Selangor organizing tuition for community in various areas in Selangor at permanent training halls.

Currently we required more teachers/tutors/volunteers in 3 main places.
You also can be leader and lead our new project area as PGGS Tuition Leader.

Organizer
Persatuan Generasi Gemilang Selangor (Brilliant Generation Society Selangor)

Email: pgenerasi...@gmail.com

Blog Web: http://pgenerasigemilangs.blogspot.com/

Looking for volunteers/paid tutors for Primary & Secondary subjects

Form 1 – 5

Standard 1 – 6

All subjects including Tamil.

Looking for computer teacher for Tamil School

Location
Kg. Baru Hicom, Shah Alam

Taman Sentosa, Klang
Bandar Puteri, Klang

Future Area

Kuala Selangor
Pulau Carey

Banting

Kindly send your CV to pgenerasi...@gmail.com

Please call Madam Maha at 0162776790 or Ms Suguna at 0146633791 for immediate discussion/interview/meeting.

Yours faithfully,

Academic Leader of PGGS