Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

naveen

ungelesen,
24.01.2011, 12:09:0824.01.11
an foursquare API
oh hello again

so we changed the date hack day will be held. sorry about that – this
time it's for real. :). it's all for the greater good: we did it to
give everyone more time to plan and to have a bigger space in which to
hack on your ideas

please mark off saturday, february 19th, 2011 in your calendars. the
good people at general assembly will be co-presenting hack day with us
in their brand new space in nyc [1][2]. we'll have all sorts of food
and great wifi and presentation areas. a fuller schedule of the day's
events to follow shortly

naveen

1. http://foursquare.com/venue/7130503
2. http://www.generalassemb.ly/#/space

Nicholas Hall

ungelesen,
24.01.2011, 13:15:3724.01.11
an foursqu...@googlegroups.com
Hey Naveen,
I won't make it out to NYC by 2/19, but I would like to participate - any chance there'll be a webcast, live (comment) stream or some way to still feel a part of the action? I'll for-go the food and wifi for remote participation, heh --

-Nick

--
Cheers,
-Nick

naveen

ungelesen,
24.01.2011, 13:40:2524.01.11
an foursquare API
yeah, good idea. we'll think on it

and for the others in the old thread who asked "why not in my town?"
*ahem*, SF :) – on our list as well. one thing at a time!

On Jan 24, 1:15 pm, Nicholas Hall <nicholasadamh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Naveen,
> I won't make it out to NYC by 2/19, but I would like to participate - any
> chance there'll be a webcast, live (comment) stream or some way to still
> feel a part of the action? I'll for-go the food and wifi for remote
> participation, heh --
>
> -Nick
>

> On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 9:09 AM, naveen <naveen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > oh hello again
>
> > so we changed the date hack day will be held. sorry about that – this
> > time it's for real. :). it's all for the greater good: we did it to
> > give everyone more time to plan and to have a bigger space in which to
> > hack on your ideas
>
> > please mark off saturday, february 19th, 2011 in your calendars. the
> > good people at general assembly will be co-presenting hack day with us
> > in their brand new space in nyc [1][2]. we'll have all sorts of food
> > and great wifi and presentation areas. a fuller schedule of the day's
> > events to follow shortly
>
> > naveen
>
> > 1.http://foursquare.com/venue/7130503
> > 2.http://www.generalassemb.ly/#/space
>
> > --
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/foursquare-api
>
> --
> Cheers,
> -Nick
>
> Gist <http://www.gist.com/cloggin> |
> LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/cloggin> |
> Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/cloggin> |
> Thoughts<http://www.bigbrotherbearproductions.com>

Michael Stearne

ungelesen,
24.01.2011, 13:46:1124.01.11
an foursqu...@googlegroups.com
Doh!

The 5th was better for me. I am teaching on the 19th. Is this a hack
"day" or hack "day/evening"?

Thanks,
Michael

naveen

ungelesen,
24.01.2011, 14:28:2524.01.11
an foursquare API

On Jan 24, 1:46 pm, Michael Stearne <mstea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The 5th was better for me. I am teaching on the 19th. Is this a hack
> "day" or hack "day/evening"?

it will run into the night.

(is that a song lyric? :)

Michael Stearne

ungelesen,
24.01.2011, 14:48:0324.01.11
an foursqu...@googlegroups.com

Nice are you hinting at a surprise performance at the HackDay???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pfqn5Zuaxs

Nicholas Hall

ungelesen,
24.01.2011, 14:53:5924.01.11
an foursqu...@googlegroups.com
I half-expected to be Rick-roll'd...

Danny Pier

ungelesen,
24.01.2011, 17:28:1324.01.11
an foursquare API
+1 to remote participation... because you guys don't have enough
problems to solve.

-dp

On Jan 24, 12:53 pm, Nicholas Hall <nicholasadamh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I half-expected to be Rick-roll'd...
>
> On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Michael Stearne <mstea...@gmail.com>wrote:

> > > it will run into the night.
>
> > > (is that a song lyric? :)
>
> > Nice are you hinting at a surprise performance at the HackDay???
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pfqn5Zuaxs
>
> > > --
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/foursquare-api
>
> --
> Cheers,
> -Nick

Sam E.

ungelesen,
24.01.2011, 19:12:3324.01.11
an foursquare API
Well, I used the Feb 5th date as a good excuse to check out NYC, and
already have hotel and transportation booked... Can't make it up on
the 19th. Any way I can stop by the office and check it out, get a
sticker, badge or something? Will be in town the 5th, 6th and 7th.

Cheers,
-Sam Edwards

http://twitter.com/HandstandSam

Praveen Aravamudham

ungelesen,
24.01.2011, 20:26:0024.01.11
an foursqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Naveen,
  How do we sign-up for the hack-day??

Thanks,
Praveen

matzner

ungelesen,
03.02.2011, 12:33:5203.02.11
an foursquare API
http://bit.ly/4sqhackday

On Jan 24, 8:26 pm, Praveen Aravamudham <paravamu5sil...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Katelyn F.

ungelesen,
14.02.2011, 01:36:5714.02.11
an foursqu...@googlegroups.com
I have a few ideas I'm entertaining, but would need a hacker to join. If anyone knows of any who'd be interested, let me know. I'd ask my ruby roommate but I'm pretty sure he'd me for his time.

laure...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
14.02.2011, 08:37:2014.02.11
an foursqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Send me an email to laure...@gmail.com

We are a team of coders/designers and we look for US business partners

Kind Regards, Laurent NGUYEN

From: "Katelyn F." <friedso...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 22:36:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: foursquare hack day (redo!)

I have a few ideas I'm entertaining, but would need a hacker to join. If anyone knows of any who'd be interested, let me know. I'd ask my ruby roommate but I'm pretty sure he'd me for his time.

--

Amy Kearney

ungelesen,
14.02.2011, 08:41:4214.02.11
an foursqu...@googlegroups.com
Hey Lauren!  Happy Valentine's Day!

matt hunter

ungelesen,
14.02.2011, 17:19:5714.02.11
an foursquare API
Following Amy's lead...

I'd like to wish Amy, Katelyn, and all of the other ladies of the
foursquare API group a Happy Valentine's Day!

On Feb 14, 5:41 am, Amy Kearney <amy.kearne...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Lauren!  Happy Valentine's Day!
>

> On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 8:37 AM, <laurent...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Send me an email to laurent...@gmail.com
>
> > We are a team of coders/designers and we look for US business partners
>
> > Kind Regards, Laurent NGUYEN
> > ------------------------------
> > *From: * "Katelyn F." <friedsonkate...@gmail.com>
> > *Sender: * foursqu...@googlegroups.com
> > *Date: *Sun, 13 Feb 2011 22:36:57 -0800 (PST)
> > *To: *<foursqu...@googlegroups.com>
> > *ReplyTo: * foursqu...@googlegroups.com
> > *Subject: *Re: foursquare hack day (redo!)

Volkan Unsal

ungelesen,
14.02.2011, 17:43:0514.02.11
an foursqu...@googlegroups.com
Smooth.

Kevin Lanik

ungelesen,
14.02.2011, 17:48:5314.02.11
an foursqu...@googlegroups.com, foursqu...@googlegroups.com
Ha

Katelyn Friedson

ungelesen,
14.02.2011, 18:13:2914.02.11
an foursqu...@googlegroups.com
ha thanks, I think.
On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 5:19 PM, matt hunter <mdoth...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sylvain Carle

ungelesen,
14.02.2011, 22:04:0514.02.11
an foursquare API

> and for the others in the old thread who asked "why not in my town?"
> *ahem*, SF :) – on our list as well. one thing at a time!

FWIW, we are planning on doing a foursquare hackday in Montreal
somewhere in March.

Nothing official yet, but I had so many good foursquare API
discussions in the last few weeks with local developers that we
decided to make it happen.

It will most probably be a smallish event (5-25 participants) but if
there is any advice/support you guys can provide it would be nice.

Derek

ungelesen,
15.02.2011, 13:25:4815.02.11
an foursquare API
Did you guys distribute tickets yet? I registered yesterday and
haven't seen anything yet.

Derek Tumolo

naveen

ungelesen,
15.02.2011, 14:04:2915.02.11
On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 10:04 PM, Sylvain Carle <sylvai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> FWIW, we are planning on doing a foursquare hackday in Montreal
> somewhere in March.
>
> Nothing official yet, but I had so many good foursquare API
> discussions in the last few weeks with local developers that we
> decided to make it happen.
>
> It will most probably be a smallish event (5-25 participants) but if
> there is any advice/support you guys can provide it would be nice.

i like this idea

keep me posted + let me know how we can help (naveen@foursquare)

naveen

ungelesen,
15.02.2011, 14:04:5815.02.11
On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Derek <djtu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you guys distribute tickets yet?  I registered yesterday and
> haven't seen anything yet.

we've been doing them in batches, so you should soon if you haven't already

Scott Wilcox

ungelesen,
15.02.2011, 14:08:0015.02.11
an <foursquare-api@googlegroups.com>
You could always do your hack day in combination with a Twestival event!

Will Vanderhoef

ungelesen,
17.02.2011, 11:05:4717.02.11
an foursquare API
Sorry I hope this hasn't already been covered elsewhere but what are
we expected to bring to the hackday? What will be available?

Thanks,
Will

naveen

ungelesen,
19.02.2011, 00:29:3219.02.11
an foursqu...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Will Vanderhoef
<william.v...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry I hope this hasn't already been covered elsewhere but what are
> we expected to bring to the hackday?  What will be available?

bring yourself, your laptop, your hack idea(s)

we will provide food, drinks, wifi, intelligent conversation

Sylvain Carle

ungelesen,
21.02.2011, 15:00:4721.02.11
an foursqu...@googlegroups.com
I have posted more details on the Montréal Foursquare Hackday
(March 24th @ Notman House) on my blog.

http://www.afroginthevalley.com/2011/02/21/montreal-foursquare-hackday/
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor