İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Robert

okunmadı,
5 Haz 2012 06:48:065.06.2012
alıcı flyspray
Hi, I got serious problem with 0.9.9.7 version. I changed language in
preferences into Polish (pl). When I try type one of "Polish
characters' into textfield, application shows me an error - this is
from adding new task window:

Query {INSERT INTO `flyspray_tasks` ( task_id, date_opened,
last_edited_time, project_id, item_summary, detailed_desc, opened_by,
percent_complete, task_type, item_status, product_category,
product_version, closedby_version, operating_system, task_severity,
task_priority, mark_private, due_date, closure_comment, anon_email )
VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)} with params
{2,1338892791,1338892791,1,Zgłoszenie testowe,ssdfjsghdjkf,
1,0,1,2,1,2,0,1,2,2,0,0,,} Failed! (Incorrect string value:
'\xC5\x82osze...' for column 'item_summary' at row 1)

Error shows up whenever I type one of this characters 'ąśńźćółżę'.
Some problems with encoding? Previous version worked fine. You can try
it by yourself - aleara-bugs.cba.pl

Scott H

okunmadı,
6 Haz 2012 10:11:256.06.2012