Too bright with new nVidia driver

ekstrand...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2018, 8:18:31 AM10/19/18
to fltk.general
Hi all,

My Fl_Gl_Window is suddently too bright after update to the new nVidia driver (happened in 411.63 and also in new 416.16). I can see that even the glpuzzle test produces too bright colors. The background color (glClearColor) is e.g. set to (0.5, 0.5, 0.5) but is rendered as (0.74, 0.74, 0.74). Maybe some gamma issue?

I haven't observed this in any other applications but the same happens in my FLTK based application on another computer, both with Geforce GTX 970.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any idea of how to solve it?

Regards,
Andreas

ekstrand...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2018, 8:19:38 AM10/19/18
to fltk.general
Sorry, forgot to mention that I use FLTK 1.3.3.

ekstrand...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2018, 8:39:15 AM10/19/18
to fltk.general
...and it happens with 1.3.4-2 as well.