4:30 Friday (July 27) Meeting at Albany Village Computer Center

Peter Mui

Jul 27, 2012, 12:18:57 AM7/27/12
to fixit-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fixit Coaches:

Can you make a meeting tomorrow 4:30 Friday (July 27) at Albany Village Computer Center about continuing to have Fixit Clinics there?

-Peter

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Koko Mulder" <dosf...@berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: Meet with Fixit Clinic organizer?
Date: July 26, 2012 5:14:33 PM PDT
To: "Maile Urbancic" <maile.u...@gmail.com>
Cc: "Peter Mui" <pete...@gmail.com>

sounds great - see you there.

On Thu, July 26, 2012 4:39 pm, Maile Urbancic wrote:
Great! Could we meet at the computer center, actually? That way I could
hook my older kids up with some computer games and my baby could crawl
around.

Maile

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Koko Mulder <dosf...@berkeley.edu>
wrote:

Let's meet tomorrow at 4:30, then. That's a nice way for me to close out
my week. You guys want to just come to my office?

On Thu, July 26, 2012 3:32 pm, Maile Urbancic wrote:
Excellent! I could do tomorrow any time between 10am and noon, or
after
4pm. Do any of those times work for you, Koko?

Maile

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 3:29 PM, Peter Mui <pete...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Koko and cc: Maile:

Many thanks for your email: is there any chance we can meet next
week,
or
even tomorrow (Friday 7/27)?  I'm available any time tomorrow.

Cheers, -Peter

Peter Mui    pete...@gmail.com
510 540 8318 /  408 647 5790
1715 Eola St. Berkeley CA 94703

On Jul 26, 2012, at 3:20 PM, Koko Mulder wrote:

My apologies, Maile!
I see that this is your second email, and somewhere along the line I
must
have missed the first.
I would be happy to meet with you and Peter. Just let me know when -
you
may want to make it sooner rahter than later, as I'm going to be out
of
the country from the 7th to the 28th of August...

Hope you are doing well!
Koko

On Thu, July 26, 2012 3:14 pm, Maile Urbancic wrote:

Koko,

Sorry to bother you again! I'm sure you are super-busy, but do you
think

could stop by with Peter for a little bit sometime to chat about the
Fixit

Clinic? I think it would be a really great resource for the Village.
:-)

Maile

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 5:42 PM, Maile Urbancic

<maile.u...@gmail.com>wrote:

Koko,

Could we set up a meeting with Peter Mui, the organizer of the Fixit

Clinic? They are still potentially interested in making the Village a

permanent home for the Fixit Clinic. I think this would be an amazing

resource for the Village, with all sorts of exciting opportunities
for

residents. Families will be able to fix some of their broken things,
and

even more importantly, learn about the fixing process. I think it is

particularly great event for children and teens. Learning to fix
things

is

very empowering and can teach the kids valuable technical and
analytic

skills as they go about the process of diagnosing what is wrong, and

then

problem-solving to fix it.

Peter says his schedule is pretty flexible, and mine is too if I
bring

my

kids. My baby naps in the early afternoon, so either before noon or

after

3:30pm would be best for me. My best days are Mondays, Wednesdays,
and

Thursdays. (Though I could do a Tuesday or Friday if necessary.) Do
you

have any time available this week?

Thanks so much!

Maile

Koko

... always more than you bargained for.

Koko

... always more than you bargained for.

Koko

... always more than you bargained for.

Jeff Williams

Jul 27, 2012, 12:41:07 AM7/27/12
to fixit-...@googlegroups.com
I'll be at the ATDP open house in Pt. Richmond until 4:30 and I could make it at 5:00, but not any sooner.

While I'd like to help here (a lot) please don't change on my account if you have a good crew lined up for the scheduled time.

Jeff

chris witt

Jul 27, 2012, 1:43:17 AM7/27/12
to fixit-...@googlegroups.com
On 7/26/2012 9:18 PM, Peter Mui wrote:
> Hi Fixit Coaches:
>
> Can you make a meeting tomorrow 4:30 Friday (July 27) at Albany Village
> Computer Center about continuing to have Fixit Clinics there?
>
> -Peter
>
> Begin forwarded message:

there's about a 50% chance i can make this.
oddly, i have not been to the CC before so i need a few hints about
where it is. (i know where albany village is)

RichJ

Jul 27, 2012, 9:31:51 AM7/27/12
to fixit-...@googlegroups.com
No, that time does not work for me.
Sorry, but a bunch of us from work are going to the NHRA summer nationals Drag Racing at Sears Point. Leaving work early.
Rich

Steve Berl

Jul 27, 2012, 12:02:05 PM7/27/12
to fixit-...@googlegroups.com
I can make it.

Steve

--
-steve

chris witt

Jul 27, 2012, 12:13:59 PM7/27/12
to fixit-...@googlegroups.com
On 7/27/2012 6:31 AM, RichJ wrote:
> No, that time does not work for me.
> Sorry, but a bunch of us from work are going to the NHRA summer nationals Drag Racing at Sears Point. Leaving work early.
> Rich

NHRA summerNationals, eh? that stirs nostalgic memories of midwestern
summer dragstrips. by now, of course, i'm sure they have an electric
vehicle category...or maybe several. lead-acid, NiMh, NiCd, and
fuel-celler Funny Car?