Parent Circle this Sunday

Rev. Amy Freedman

Feb 2, 2017, 11:23:50 AM2/2/17
to First Parish Religious Education

First Parish Parent Circle

“Sandwich Generation: Caring for Aging Parents and Children”

Sunday, February 5, 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.

Caring for your aging parents and your own children can be a difficult balancing act! Join Marion, our Minister of Pastoral Care, and Amy, our Minister of Religious Education, for resources and spiritual tools for caregiving. Parent Circles are an opportunity for parents to connect with one another in a meaningful way and reflect on parenting from a Unitarian Universalist perspective. Parent Circles are held in the Wright Tavern (the historic building next to First Parish). Childcare will be available in the Emerson Room 11:15 a.m.-1:15 p.m. This program is free but registration is appreciated: afre...@firstparish.org

This conversation is locked