Sunday, February 19th

1 view

Rev. Amy Freedman

Feb 16, 2017, 4:05:43 PM2/16/17
to First Parish Religious Education

What’s happening this Sunday, February 19?

Please read below to discover what your child(ren) are exploring this Sunday!

Little RE (0-4yrs) – Lower Level, 9:50 a.m.

Teachers: Heather Packard and Alane Wallis

Teaching Assistants on a rotating schedule:  Talia Aley, Evie Hamor, Olivia Holmes, Rosie Jimenez, Claire Parish-Cowan, Talia Smith, Laura (Nuffi) Wallis

Our youngest children (0-4 years) will play in a caring environment with time for making friends, reading stories, playing outdoors, eating snack, and craft projects. Parents are invited to bring their children to the classroom fifteen minutes before worship service begins (9:45am).

Worship Service –10:00 a.m.

Children in Kindergarten through Grade 6 begin in the Sanctuary with their families.   Following our Children’s Message, the children leave the Sanctuary for their classroom with their teachers. All RE classes are held until 11:15am.  Parents of children 0-Grade 3 are asked to pick up their children in their classrooms listed below.  Older children and youth will be dismissed to Coffee Hour.

Origami Boxes of Hope- Multi-age Workshop
Sunday, February 19, 10:15-11:15 a.m.

with Heather Koerber Nunes, Jake Nunes and Amy Rensko

Following the Children’s Message, all ages will gather in the Emerson Room. What brings us hope when we are feeling sad or discouraged? We will talk about the thoughts, memories or ideas we store up for "winter" or times we are sad.  Then we will create origami boxes and write/draw our memories or happy thoughts to keep inside.

This conversation is locked