Join a Religious Exploration Team!

Rev. Amy Freedman

Aug 3, 2017, 11:50:18 AM8/3/17
to First Parish Religious Education

News for Children, Youth and Families:

  • Join a Religious Exploration Team
  • Register Children and Youth for 2017-18
  • This Sunday: Kids Yoga with Laura Grundstrom
  • Next Sunday: Messy Art with Lora Venesy

Join a Religious Exploration Team

Come join the fun! Our Religious Exploration Orientation for adult volunteers will be held on Saturday, September 9, 9:00a.m.- 12:30p.m.  Lunch will be provided. This year teachers will work in teams and each member will volunteer for eight Sundays across the church year. We hope that this new arrangement will give you more flexibility and help develop closer connections between children and co-teachers. Sign-up online today: http://tinyurl.com/ConcordRETeacher2017-18

For more information or to explore the possibilities contact Amy: afre...@firstparish.org or Dawn: dvanp...@firstparish.org

Register Children and Youth for 2017-18

New and returning families are encouraged to register children and youth for the 2017-2018 church year. Our program is year-round but we offer classes by age-group in the Fall, Winter and Spring seasons. Please sign-up today so we can plan and be prepared to welcome your family! Registration for Children and Youth: https://goo.gl/forms/nHIXFXbJUpxRb0B52

This Sunday: Kids Yoga with Laura Grundstrom

August 6, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.

We are always happy to have Laura who is a certified YogaKids instructor! Children and youth of all ages are welcome to drop-in to our Summer program held during the service time. This session may be held outdoors by the Herb Garden if weather allows. Please sign in your children in the Emerson Room (Upper Level) before the service. Laura is looking forward to connecting kids with their natural passion for yoga and fun!

Next Sunday: Messy Art with Lora Venesy

August 13, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.

This conversation is locked