Gack and Slime and Summer Fun, Oh My!

Rev. Amy Freedman

Jul 26, 2017, 11:29:45 AM7/26/17
to First Parish Religious Education

News for Children, Youth and Families:

This Sunday: Gack and Slime and Summer Fun, Oh My!

Next Sunday: Kids Yoga

Join a Religious Exploration Team

Register Children and Youth for 2017-18

This Sunday: Gack and Slime and Summer Fun, Oh My!

July 30, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m., Emerson Room

Ella Nichol and Leslie Pelton Nichol

Children and youth of all ages are invited to drop-in for our fun Summer Program held during the service time 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Please sign in your children in the Emerson Room (Upper Level) before the service. *(The Drumming Workshop previously scheduled on July 30th will be held on August 27! Read below.)

Next Sunday: Kids Yoga with Laura Grundstrom

Drumming Concepts Workshop

Sunday, August 27, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m., Emerson Room

We are delighted to welcome Marcus Santos to First Parish! Participants will learn how rhythm, sound, and beats can be made from any surface. Using adapted buckets, sticks and bare hands, students will learn basic principles of ensemble drumming as well as polyrhythms. This is a high energy, fun, educational, interactive and most importantly 100% hands on drumming experience!

https://grooversity.com/

Join a Religious Exploration Team
This year teachers will work in teams and each member will volunteer for eight Sundays across the church year. We hope that this new arrangement will give you more flexibility and help develop closer connections between children and co-teachers. Volunteer Sign-up:
http://tinyurl.com/ConcordRETeacher2017-18 Links are also on our website. Please contact Amy: afre...@firstparish.org for more information or to explore the possibilities!

Register Children and Youth for 2017-18
New and returning families are encouraged to register children and youth for the 2017-2018 church year. Our program is year-round but we offer classes by age-group in the Fall, Winter and Spring seasons. Please sign-up today so we can plan and be prepared to welcome your family! Registration for Children and Youth:
https://goo.gl/forms/nHIXFXbJUpxRb0B52

This conversation is locked