‘Daring Democracy’ Book Discussion

FirstParishinConcord

Feb 21, 2018, 3:04:16 PM2/21/18
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

‘Daring Democracy’ Book Discussion
In December, the Reclaim Our Democracy group sponsored a talk by legendary Diet for a Small Planet author, Frances Moore Lappé and organizer Adam Eichen. They shared highlights of their empowering new book Daring Democracy. On Tuesday, February 27, at 7:30 p.m., a small group will be getting together at First Parish in Concord to discuss Daring Democracy and how we can put some of the authors’ ideas to work. Please join us. For questions or to sign up to attend, please contact Nancy Cronin at nrcr...@verizon.net.