Final April History Hike with Howard

FirstParishinConcord

Apr 21, 2017, 12:06:07 PM4/21/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Final April History Hike with Howard
Saturday April 29, 9:30 a.m.

This ends a series of April walks in and around historic Unitarian and Universalist sites. No sign-up needed. Suitable for adults and children. Participants must be able to walk at a reasonable pace for one to two miles on flat ground. For each outing, we will carpool from First Parish in Concord at 9:30 a.m. The hike will end by 2:00 p.m. for our return to Concord. If you wish to meet us at the hike, you are welcome to do so. All are welcome. This Saturday will be our last in the series, at Fruitlands. Travel to the 19th-century Unitarian utopian community just west of Concord. A $10 entrance fee is required. Picnic lunch there—bring your own bag lunch.