"What We Sing is Who We Are" This Saturday

瀏覽次數:6 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

FirstParishInConcord

未讀,
2016年10月27日 下午3:04:112016/10/27
收件者:Firstparis...@googlegroups.com

"What We Sing is Who We Are" Community Hymn Sing

Saturday, October 29, 3:30 p.m.

This Saturday, October 29, First Parish is hosting a day-long workshop sponsored by the New England Region of the UUA entitled "What We Sing is Who We Are." Renowned UU composer Rev. Jason Shelton will be leading this workshop which will culminate in a hymn-sing that is open to everyone. So, even if you weren't able to register for the workshop, you can come for an inspiring hour of music and worship starting at 3:30 on Saturday afternoon. All ages welcome!

If a link above does not connect you to the target page, please copy and paste the link into your browser’s address bar.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息