March for Racial Justice

FirstParishinConcord

Sep 21, 2017, 1:01:56 PM9/21/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

March for Racial Justice
October 1, 3:00-5:00 p.m., Indian Point Park, Providence, Rhode Island
Join First Parish in Concord as we march for racial justice. We will be meeting in front of the Hilton Garden Inn Providence, 220 India St, Providence, Rhode Island, 02903, at 2:45 p.m. The march will begin across the street from the hotel at 3:00 p.m. For more information, contact Zach Roe at zr...@firstparish.org, or visit http://www.m4rjri.info.

FirstParishinConcord

Sep 28, 2017, 2:53:54 PM9/28/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

March for Racial Justice
October 1, 3:00-5:00 p.m., Indian Point Park, Providence, Rhode Island

Join First Parish in Concord as we march for racial justice. We will be meeting in front of the Hilton Garden Inn Providence, 220 India St, Providence, Rhode Island, 02903, at 2:45 p.m. The march will begin across the street from the hotel at 3:00 p.m. For more information, contact Zach Roe at zr...@firstparish.org, or visit http://www.m4rjri.info. First Parish Social Action tee shirts will be available for sale for $10 at coffee hour on Sunday. We will also bring some shirts with us for purchase as we convene in Providence. Email Wendy Holt at wen...@dmahealth.com to provide an idea of your size.