Building Resilience to Climate Disruption

FirstParishInConcord

Nov 30, 2016, 11:46:53 AM11/30/16
to Firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Building Resilience to Climate Disruption In Our Communities

Friday, December 2, 7:00 p.m.

Reception following in the Emerson Room

What can each of us do to reduce the impact of climate extremes – drought, flooding, heat – in our communities?  Join the conversation on! The Concord Area Biodiversity Collaborative Action Network (BioCAN) in conjunction with the First Parish in Concord’s Environmental Leadership team is hosting a Speaker Panel to discuss “Building Resilience to Climate Disruption” in our own communities.

Local experts will discuss how to work with nature to shape the future we want.  Alison Field-Juma, OARS, will discuss reconnecting the water cycle, Jim Laurie, Bio4Climate, will explain the process of restoring nature and living machines, and Mark Richardson, Garden in the Woods, will show us how to create sustainable yards and lawns.

If a link above does not connect you to the target page, please copy and paste the link into your browser’s address bar.