Women’s AM/PM Book Group

FirstParishinConcord

Jun 28, 2017, 11:24:54 AM6/28/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Image result for clip art for women reading and discussing books

Women’s AM/PM Book Group 2017-2018

Books for next year were suggested and voted on at our annual potluck earlier in June. Below is the list for your summer reading pleasure! The list is in the order we will discuss them, beginning in September, and the actual dates will be in an FP Announce, the September newsletter, and via email to the Book Group email list. If you would like to be added to the email list, contact Darien Smith, dar...@smithquest.com. All women of First Parish are welcome.

Books for 2017-2018
The Wonder by Emma Donoghue, The Hungry Ocean by Linda Greenlaw, poetry (to be selected) by Edna St. Vincent Millay, News of the World by Paulette Jiles, Strangers in Their Own Land by Arlie Russell Hochschild, Commonwealth by Ann Patchett, America’s First Daughter by Stephanie Dray and Laura Kamoie, and Necessary Lies by Diane Chamberlain.