Passover Seder

1 view

FirstParishinConcord

Apr 19, 2017, 10:45:41 AM4/19/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Passover Seder

Saturday, April 22, 5:00 p.m., Parish Hall

The Passover Seder is an ancient celebration of freedom. Rev. Amy Freedman, our Minister of Religious Education is leading our service. This Cooperative Seder is a fun and meaningful ritual for all ages to eat, tell the Passover story and reflect on our lives together!  Get tickets and sign up to help at coffee hour on Sundays, April 2, 9, or 16. Suggested donation for dinner is $20 for adults and is free for those over 80 or under 6, and $5 between 6 and 12. For more information email Del Friedman at gstodel...@gmail.com or call Dana Snyder-Grant at 978-760-1129.