Pastoral Care Caring Connection Cooking - Friday morning, June 16

FirstParishinConcord

Jun 13, 2017, 7:13:47 PM6/13/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Pastoral Care Caring Connection Cooking
Friday, June 16, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., in the Kitchen
As a part of our shared Pastoral Care outreach, the Caring Connection of First Parish provides delicious meals for parishioners during times of transition. We are going to cook and you're invited to help. No experience or skills are necessary. Recipes and provisions are provided. Breakfast snacks will be served! (Note: This session was postponed from May 12.) Please RSVP to Judy Dembsey at judydem...@gmail.com or 978- 263-3272 (email preferred).