Auction Brainstorming Meeting

1 view

FirstParishinConcord

Feb 22, 2018, 1:50:32 PM2/22/18
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Auction Brainstorming Meeting – Dinner in Exchange for your Ideas
We need your ideas! Join us in the Parlor on Wednesday, February 28, 6:00-7:30 p.m. for an Auction brainstorming meeting. Dinner and childcare will be provided. We are considering new formats for the event and would love to get your thoughts and insights from past auctions. We also want to brainstorm ideas for donations. Help us think out of the box. RSVP to Val Vallancourt at valvallanc...@gmail.com, or Jen Izzo at jbi...@hotmail.com.