AWE Book Group

FirstParishinConcord

Feb 20, 2018, 2:04:49 PM2/20/18
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

AWE Book Group

Tuesday, March 6, 7:00 p.m., at First Parish

We’ll read “Sing, Unburied, Sing,” by Jesmyn Ward. Goodreads writes: "An intimate portrait of a family and an epic tale of hope and struggle, Sing, Unburied, Sing examines the ugly truths at the heart of the American story and the power – and limitations – of family bonds.” Contact Jen Izzo at jbi...@hotmail.com. Our corresponding social action will be announced at a later point. AWE’s meetings and events are open to women, men, and people of all gender identities and expressions who wish to advance women’s rights and improve their lives.

FirstParishinConcord

Feb 28, 2018, 10:44:23 AM2/28/18
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

AWE Book Group

Tuesday, March 6, 7:00 p.m., at First Parish

We’ll read “Sing, Unburied, Sing” by Jesmyn Ward.  Goodreads writes: "An intimate portrait of a family and an epic tale of hope and struggle, Sing, Unburied, Sing examines the ugly truths at the heart of the American story and the power – and limitations – of family bonds.” Our corresponding social action will be announced at a later point. AWE’s meetings and events are open to women, men, and people of all gender identities and expressions who wish to advance women’s rights and improve their lives. Contact Jen Izzo at jbi...@hotmail.com.