Women’s Wellness Event

FirstParishinConcord

May 18, 2017, 2:50:05 PM5/18/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Women’s Wellness Event on Friday June 9
Join us on Friday June 9 from 7:00 to 10:00 p.m. for a special workshop at First Parish about how we, as women, can maintain our sense of balance, hope, and purpose in the midst of everything that is happening in the world today. Let’s get together to take a collective breath and refocus on what’s important in our own lives. We will be joined by two preeminent women’s empowerment coaches – Amy Smalarz and Paula Greico. There will also be healthy smoothies and a yoga meditation. More details to come. Sponsored by the Advocates for Women’s Empowerment. Contact Jennifer Izzo at jbi...@hotmail.com.

FirstParishinConcord

May 24, 2017, 10:41:32 AM5/24/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Women’s Wellness Event
Friday, June 9, 7:00 to 10:00 p.m.
Join us for a special workshop at First Parish about how we, as women, can maintain our sense of balance, hope, and purpose in the midst of everything that is happening in the world today. Let’s get together to take a collective breath and refocus on what’s important in our own lives. We will be joined by two preeminent women’s empowerment coaches – Amy Smalarz and Paula Greico.There will also be healthy smoothies and a yoga meditation. More details to come. Sponsored by the Advocates for Women’s Empowerment.  Contact Jennifer Izzo at jbi...@hotmail.com.

FirstParishinConcord

May 31, 2017, 2:50:38 PM5/31/17