Intergenerational Square Dance

FirstParishinConcord

Oct 11, 2017, 1:28:00 PM10/11/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Intergenerational Square Dance

Saturday, October 14, 6:30-9:30 p.m., Parish Hall

Save the date! Beth Parkes is back as our caller for an evening of dancing and music. Fantastic fun and so easy to learn, with plenty of time to socialize with new friends and old. Bring a finger food snack and drinks to share. All ages are welcome and no partner is necessary! To offset the cost of the caller, we're asking for a suggested donation of $5 per person, with a maximum of $20 per family. Saturday, October 14, 6:30-9:30 p.m., in the Parish Hall. RSVP's would be helpful, but are not required. Contact Kate Svrcek at kates...@hotmail.comSponsored by the Membership Committee.