Preskočiť na prvú neprečítanú správu

FirstParishinConcord

neprečítané,
21. 4. 2017, 13:14:1321. 4. 2017
komu: firstparis...@googlegroups.com

A New Small Group is Starting in May:

“Think Big, Act Small: A Small Group Ministry of Joyful Resistance”

Unitarian Universalism invites us to commit to putting our values into action to resist hate, fear and bigotry. Challenged by what we see in the wider world, we gather to remind ourselves of the values of our UU Principles and our First Parish benediction. Participants will share hopes, thoughts, and stories of how we may joyfully act according to our beliefs. There will be four meetings: Mondays, May 8, 15, 22, and June 5, from 7:00 to 8:45 p.m. in the Brooks Room. Facilitated by Merill Comeau. This event is limited to 10 participants, so sign up as soon as possible—by May 2 on the sheet in the front office, or by contacting Marion Visel at mvi...@firstparish.org or 203-931-5239. Please provide your name, email address, and phone number. Merill will contact you before the first meeting.

Odpovedať všetkým
Odpovedať autorovi
Poslať ďalej
0 nových správ