AWE’s Summer Book Group

FirstParishinConcord

Jul 6, 2017, 10:52:25 AM7/6/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

AWE’s Summer Book Group
Thursday, July 13, at 7:00 p.m. in the Brooks Room

Start reading and join the Advocates for Women’s Empowerment to discuss books on topics relevant to women. On Thursday, July 13, we’ll meet at First Parish at 7:00 p.m. (NOT 7:30 p.m., as previously publicized), to discuss “Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, Death and Hope in a Mumbai Undercity," by Katherine Boo. Our final meeting will be on Thursday, August 10, at 7:00 p.m. at First Parish to discuss “Americanah,” by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. Contact Jennifer Izzo at jbi...@hotmail.com.