Amnesty International, Group 15

FirstParishinConcord

Dec 14, 2017, 11:11:44 AM12/14/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Amnesty International, Group 15

Tuesday, December 19, 7:00 to 8:30 p.m., in the Greeley Room

We hope you’ll join us at our annual December Write4Rights meeting, when we, along with tens of thousands of people around the globe, write in support of selected human rights activists at risk in their home countries. It will give you a taste of the variety of actions individuals are engaged in worldwide—and a taste of better-than-usual refreshments as we celebrate the holiday season. For more information, contact Nancy Lyons at njly...@gmail.com or 978-369-6109.