Congregational Budget Review

FirstParishinConcord

May 19, 2017, 1:08:42 PM5/19/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Congregational Budget Review
Please join the Finance Committee and Fifi Ball, Director of Operations, to review the proposed First Parish Budget for 2017-2018. We will review the achievements of the Pledge Campaign and the details of the proposed budget. We will discuss the priorities with you, and make sure the budget reflects our congregational priorities. Based on this discussion and the recommendations by the Standing Committee, a final budget will be presented for approval at the First Parish Annual Meeting on June 11. Our meeting will be held Sunday, May 21, from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.  If you have any questions, please contact Tom Wilson, Treasurer, at twi...@wilsongroup.com.