Peter Mayer “Blue Boat Home” Concert

FirstParishinConcord

Sep 22, 2017, 2:25:59 PM9/22/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Peter Mayer Blue Boat Home Concert
Saturday, October 28 at 7:30 p.m. in the Sanctuary
Singer/songwriter Peter Mayer, author of our very popular hymn, Blue Boat Home will be performing in concert at First Parish. Tickets are $20 and are available at http://firstparish.org/peter-mayer-concert.eter has performed in many UU congregations and he will also be participating in our Sunday worship on October 29. Here is a link to his web-site: http://www.petermayer.net/news/. The event is sponsored by Reclaim Our Democracy. Contact Lillian Anderson (lilli...@comcast.net) for more information.

"Peter Mayer writes songs for a small planetsongs about interconnectedness and the human journey; about the beauty and mystery of the world. Whimsical, humorous, and profound, his music breaks the boundaries of "folk", and transcends to a realm beyond the everyday love song, to a place of wonder at the very fact of life itself."

FirstParishinConcord

Sep 28, 2017, 1:02:44 PM9/28/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Peter Mayer