Pilgrimage to Transylvania April 2018, deposit due by 6/30/17

FirstParishinConcord

Jun 16, 2017, 3:19:46 PM6/16/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Multigenerational Pilgrimage to Transylvania April 2018

Deposit due June 30, 2017

The Partner Congregation Committee (PCC) and Rev. Amy Freedman, Minister of Religious Education, are excited to announce that, in collaboration with our partner congregation in Székelykeresztúr, we will make our multigenerational pilgrimage to Transylvania next April 2018.  The dates are during the school vacation, leaving either Thursday or Friday, April 12 or 13, and returning Monday, April 23. The cost will be $1,800-2,200 per person (largely driven by airfares). We will have more details by this fall. This pilgrimage is open to all, individuals and families alike. Scholarship assistance is available by contacting Amy. A $200 per person or $500 per family deposit is due by June 30, 2017. Please make checks payable to First Parish in Concord, memo: Family Pilgrimage, and mail to First Parish in Concord, 20 Lexington Road, Concord, MA 01742, Attn: Family Pilgrimage. If you are interested or have questions, please contact Amy Freedman: afre...@Firstparish.org