“Across the Kitchen Table”—Families Divided by Politics

1 view

FirstParishinConcord

Feb 24, 2017, 12:06:53 PM2/24/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

“Across the Kitchen Table”—Families Divided by Politics
Sunday, March 5, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., in the Loft

The deep divisions in our world challenge us, especially when loved ones disagree on politics. If you are struggling with how to understand, accept, or make peace with loved ones with different political views, you are not alone. Please join as we share our struggles, support one another, and decide how best we might help each other move forward. Please contact Rev. Marion Visel at
mvi...@Firstparish.org or 978-369-9602, ext. 414, or Trena Minudri at ab1...@yahoo.com or 617-686-8235 if you plan to attend, or are interested in this topic but unavailable March 5. Drop-ins are welcome.

FirstParishinConcord

Mar 1, 2017, 2:48:02 PM3/1/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com