“The Fire of Our Commitment” Annual Campaign is Burning Bright!

FirstParishinConcord

Mar 17, 2017, 1:28:26 PM3/17/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

“The Fire of Our Commitment” Annual Campaign is Burning Bright!

“Guiding hands and hearts and spirits into faith set free from fear.” Many hands and hearts join together to celebrate our community’s joys as well as to comfort parishioners during crises and transitions.  Your pledge supports our Pastoral Care Minister and our team of Lay Ministers. It also provides for our Caring Connection services such as meal delivery, friendly visitors, shawl ministry, rides to appointments, and our pastoral choir, By Your Side Singers.

Show your commitment to our caring community by pledging to this year’s annual campaign. First Parish needs your help; no matter what your level of participation, your pledge makes a big difference. If you are able, please consider increasing your pledge by 5% or more over last year’s amount.  You are welcome to make your pledge online at the “Giving” section of our website www.FirstParish.org, or by completing a pledge card.  Cards will be in the pews on Sundays for the rest of March; you may return it to the Church Office or send it by mail.  Thank you!