Survery Deadline Extension!

FirstParishinConcord

Feb 20, 2018, 12:53:47 PM2/20/18
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Two-Day Extension!
We are aiming at 100% participation in the all-congregation survey! So, the Standing Committee has extended the deadline to Wednesday, February 21, at noon. If you haven’t completed the survey yet, please do so today. Paper copies are available in the church office, or simply click the “Complete Survey” link on the First Parish website homepage at www.firstparish.org. Your input will help us shape our church during the next five years. And make sure you sign up for the all-congregation retreat on March 9-10. Sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdf7PR2Ja17mT1pPmstjHPYCy__wqZ_uKQSow0SH8QAkQN_iw/viewform?entry.755059767&entry.1011428371
A sign-up link and retreat details are also posted on the church’s website homepage.