Amnesty International

1 view

FirstParishinConcord

Mar 16, 2017, 10:04:15 AM3/16/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Amnesty International, Group 15

Tuesday, March 21, 7:00 to 8:30 p.m., Greeley Room

In addition to writing letters supporting individuals who've been punished for peaceful human rights activities, we'll have updates on efforts to bring about prison reform, death penalty abolition, and the prevention of violence against women. We'll focus on strategies to free two young Azerbaijanian student activists, Giyas Ibrahimov and Bayram Mammadov, arrested in May on trumped up charges of heroin possession. All are welcome to join us. For more information, contact Kathy Taylor at Kly.t...@gmail.com or 781-718-7640.