Interested in First Parish Finances?

1 view

FirstParishinConcord

Feb 22, 2017, 1:18:29 PM2/22/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Financial Reports
Interested in First Parish finances? Do you have questions, such as how much did we budget for heating oil this year, or how much cash do people put in the collection plates? You can learn the answers to these and many more questions by perusing First Parish's monthly financial reports. Since our new website is not password protected, First Parish financials are no longer available there. To receive these reports by monthly email, contact the Operations Director, Fifi Ball, at fb...@firstparish.orgA current copy of the financial report is also available outside the church office. To download a PDF guide to reading and understanding the monthly reports, visit the Finance Committee Guide on the First Parish website.