AWE Monthly Meeting: Location Change

FirstParishinConcord

Dec 12, 2017, 9:26:29 AM12/12/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

AWE Monthly Meeting
Saturday, December 16, 8:00 a.m., at
First Parish: NOTE LOCATION CHANGE
Calling activists and feminists interested in women’s empowerment social justice initiatives! Join us at our monthly meeting to discuss and plan upcoming events. This month we’ll meet on Saturday, December 16, at 8:00 am, at First Parish (NOT Serendipity Cafe). All are welcome to our meetings and events (men, women, people of all gender identities and expressions). Our meetings are the third Saturday of the month. Contact Lora Venesy at ven...@comcast.net with questions or to join our mailing list.