Wanted: Your Good Ideas for Banner Language

FirstParishinConcord

Jun 20, 2017, 2:37:58 PM6/20/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com
Wanted: Your Good Ideas for Second Church-Front Banner
The Race Conversations Group wants to hear your ideas about a second banner to accompany the "Black Lives Matter" banner on the front of the church. Replace the "Join the Conversation" banner? Adopt new language for the second banner? If so, what new language? Leave just the "Black Lives Matter" banner? Your opinion matters and we're listening--by email and in person. Come to discuss on Wednesday, June 28, 7:00 p.m., or Friday, June 30, 10:00 a.m., OR give us your ideas by email. We'll consider all suggestions and make a recommendation to the Standing Committee by early August. Send your ideas to Margie King Saphier, margie.ki...@gmail.com, or to CC King ccking.i...@gmail.com.