Peter Mayer “Blue Boat Home” Concert

FirstParishinConcord

Oct 19, 2017, 2:49:02 PM10/19/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Peter Mayer “Blue Boat Home” Concert
Don’t wait to get your tickets!
Saturday, October 28, 7:30 p.m. in the Sanctuary

Singer-songwriter Peter Mayer, author of our very popular hymn “Blue Boat Home,” will be performing in concert on Saturday, October 28 at 7:30 p.m. in the Sanctuary.  Tickets are $20 and are available at the door and at http://firstparish.org/peter-mayer-concert. Peter has performed in many UU congregations and he will also be participating in our Sunday worship on October 29. Here is a link to his website: http://www.petermayer.net/news/  The event is sponsored by and is a fundraiser for Reclaim Our Democracy. Contact Lillian Anderson at lilli...@comcast.net for more information.

"Peter Mayer writes songs for a small planet—songs about interconnectedness and the human journey; about the beauty and mystery of the world. Whimsical, humorous, and profound, his music breaks the boundaries of "folk," and transcends to a realm beyond the everyday love song, to a place of wonder at the very fact of  life itself."