Scholarship Donations for Transylvania Students

FirstParishinConcord

Oct 18, 2017, 2:59:10 PM10/18/17
to firstparis...@googlegroups.com

Scholarship Donations for Transylvania Students

Many thanks to those who have already volunteered to donate a scholarship to support a deserving incoming freshman at the Hungarian Unitarian High School in Székelykerestúr. We still need a few more donors to make sure that all the eligible incoming freshmen Hungarian minority students from rural villages will be supported. To learn more, or to sign up to be a scholarship donor, please visit our partnership table at coffee hour, or contact Dana Booth at dana.a...@gmail.com (preferred) or 978-369-5702. We now have confirmation of continuing students, and our class coordinators will be reaching out to scholarship donors to solicit their donations.