How do I implement changes I've made in FireBug?

Tom Esker

Aug 3, 2015, 8:14:47 AM8/3/15
to Firebug
Can someone please send me a link with instructions or tell me how to implement on my live site changes I've made using FireBug?  Sometimes I can right click on an element, choose "Copy CSS Path" and then paste the last DIV and everything after that into my .CSS file, add {  } with the attribute change inside - and it works. Other times I have to add !important, and other times even that doesn't work.  I've searched and read up on how to use FireBug for hours but can't seem to figure this out.

Thanks
Tom Esker

Christ van Willegen

Aug 3, 2015, 8:17:07 AM8/3/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 1:48 PM, Tom Esker <tes...@idwdesign.net> wrote:
> Can someone please send me a link with instructions or tell me how to
> implement on my live site changes I've made using FireBug?

It depends! Sometimes you add a style directly to an element. In that
case, you either have to add the 'style' tag to the element itself (in
your HTML source), or give it a class and set the style to that class
in the stylesheet.

HTH!

Christ van Willegen