Is there a way to set focus on a specific panel programmatically using JavaScript?

Devan Shah

Feb 13, 2016, 4:08:38 AM2/13/16
to Firebug

Hello

I am trying to create a HotKey which allows to switch focus between panels and it tabs.

Is there a way I can select/focus a tab under the html panel.

For example:

I use "Firebug.chrome.selectPanel("html");" to set the focus on the html panel, from here I want to set focus on the Layout Tab.

Thanks
Devan

Sebastian Zartner

Feb 14, 2016, 5:36:44 AM2/14/16
to Firebug
There's a function selectSidePanel() for switching to a side panel. So, calling Firebug.chrome.selectSidePanel("layout") should do the trick.

Sebastian