When active firebug, all work ok. When I turn off it , css not work until the first reload.

Ivan Sanchez

Dec 16, 2014, 4:19:53 AM12/16/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hi to everybody, this is my case, i'm tried all but never css work like i wanna. When active firebug, all work ok. When I turn off it , css not work until the first reload. Why? I don't know and i need it just now! I'm working for this two weeks..... I hope somebody have the solution. Thanks!

Sebastian Zartner

Dec 16, 2014, 2:13:12 PM12/16/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean exactly by the CSS not working when you turn Firebug off? Can you give step by step instructions what you do?
Also, what Firefox and Firebug version do you use?

Sebastian