Re: How can I get rid of these persistent Warnings/Errors

Sebastian Zartner

Apr 19, 2013, 5:12:48 AM4/19/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Uncheck the Console panel options Show Chrome Errors and Show Chrome Messages.

Sebastian

On Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:24:19 PM UTC+2, vertigoelectric wrote:
Below are examples of Warnings/Errors that appear in the Firebug console ALL THE TIME no matter what page or content I am trying to debug:

See screenshot:  http://snaps.vertigofx.com/009/snap000025_2013-04-16_23.01.06.png

I've currently posted about this on Stack Overflow, but at this moment I have received no feedback yet: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16052796/how-can-i-get-rid-of-these-persistent-warnings-errors-in-firebug

I'd really like to know how to get rid of these warnings/errors.  They are unrelated to my work but show up all the time.  I don't want to hide warnings or errors completely because I need to know when a problem occurs with my work, but these persistent items are very annoying and distracting.  The examples above are not the only ones I get, but they are the most common.