Firebug 1.11.1

Jan Honza Odvarko

Dec 13, 2012, 2:48:06 AM12/13/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com

Vito De Tullio

Dec 13, 2012, 4:15:32 AM12/13/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com

Il giorno giovedì 13 dicembre 2012 08:48:06 UTC+1, Jan Honza Odvarko ha scritto:
https://blog.getfirebug.com/2012/12/13/firebug-1-11-1/

Hi

In the announcement I see

>>> Please post feedback in the newsgroup, thanks.

but the url points towards the announcement itself.

Jan Honza Odvarko

Dec 13, 2012, 4:20:34 AM12/13/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Fixed, thanks!
Honza

Sebastian Zartner

Jan 12, 2013, 8:00:57 PM1/12/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Do you have a URL, so we can reproduce your problem?

Sebastian

On Friday, January 11, 2013 10:30:13 PM UTC+1, Thomas Forrester wrote:
In the box model tab ("Layout") all of the values there are flashing/flickering as if refreshing constantly.  Firebug 1.11.1, Firefox 18.0

On Thursday, December 13, 2012 1:48:06 AM UTC-6, Jan Honza Odvarko wrote:
https://blog.getfirebug.com/2012/12/13/firebug-1-11-1/

Honza

Florent Fayolle

Jan 13, 2013, 11:03:53 AM1/13/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hello Thomas,

I saw that the layout panel raised Chrome errors.
Does your problem still occur with the attached version of Firebug?

Florent
firebug-1.12.0a1-84ba6e9891.xpi

Thomas Forrester

Jan 14, 2013, 11:53:37 AM1/14/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Florent,

That version fixed it.  Thanks!

Tom

Florent Fayolle

Jan 14, 2013, 5:38:24 PM1/14/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your feedback, Tom.

The issue has been reported here: http://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=6186
If everything is OK, it should be ported to the next patch version of Firebug 1.11.

Florent