Firebug UI not showing up

samual daugherty

Jul 6, 2015, 3:49:04 PM7/6/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure if my Firefox just updated or what happened, but the Firebug UI doesn't display anymore. I click the crap out of the Firebug button, and nothing is happening. I've tried everything in the settings. Not sure what the problem is. Anyone else experiencing this?

Sebastian Zartner

Jul 7, 2015, 1:33:42 AM7/7/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Make sure you have the latest versions of Firefox and Firebug (Firefox 39.0 and Firebug 2.0.11) installed. Does it still not work? Then open the browser console via Ctrl+Shift+J and see if there is anything related to Firebug after you click the button.

Sebastian

Haris Rehman

Jul 16, 2015, 4:01:01 PM7/16/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Yes I am also experiencing this problem. It happened after Firefox updated to 39. I just also installed Firebug 2.0.11 and still same problem i.e. Firebug panel not appearing at all.

Haris Rehman

Jul 16, 2015, 4:32:43 PM7/16/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
After installing Firebug 2.0.11 and restarting Firefox, my issue was resolved.