Firebug 1.12.1

Jan Honza Odvarko

Sep 4, 2013, 6:29:34 AM9/4/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com
https://blog.getfirebug.com/2013/09/04/firebug-1-12-1/

This version fixes the problem with missing Firebug icons.
Let us know if it works for you.

Thanks!

Honza

Albert S

Sep 5, 2013, 9:15:00 PM9/5/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Directly updated this both machines (Windows 7 / Firefox 23.01) and everything works like a charm :)

Thanks heaps for your great and fast work!
Albert

P.S.: I'll keep you posted in case we do find something unusual.

Jan Honza Odvarko

Sep 6, 2013, 12:49:46 AM9/6/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Great, thanks for the update!

Honza

Marcus Carlsson

Sep 11, 2013, 4:53:14 AM9/11/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com
When 1.12.0 was released the delay when switching between tabs (one with Firebug open and one with it closed) was fixed in Linux. Now with 1.12.1 and 1.13alpha it is back. Was there any changes there between that might cause this issue (it takes 1-2 seconds to switch to/from the tab which has firebug active).

Simon Lindholm

Sep 11, 2013, 2:31:21 PM9/11/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Did you perhaps enable the Script panel in between, or update Firefox? Those are the only things I can imagine causing that issue.

Krishna Doddi

Sep 13, 2013, 2:02:53 AM9/13/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Honza,

We have an extension developed on Firebug. With the latest release the links are not click-able. we accessing links as document.speedPanel.openLinkSameTab().

the document becoming null.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Krishna

Jan Honza Odvarko

Sep 13, 2013, 2:54:42 AM9/13/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Krishna,

can I get the source code of your extension somewhere to check out the problem on my machine?

Honza

Krishna Doddi

Sep 17, 2013, 12:26:51 PM9/17/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Honza,

I tried to get the source code. Due to company policy we can ship our code outside of the network. I waited till to get a permission.
I saw the YSlow fix. You have FBL.getContentView(panel.document)
I haven't find the method declaration in the code.
Please advise.

Thanks,
Krishna

Jan Honza Odvarko

chuck fd

Sep 19, 2013, 11:43:30 AM9/19/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Still getting the same trouble with Firebug icons.
I'm on Ubuntu 12.04 with Firefox 24.0

chuck fd

Sep 19, 2013, 11:51:46 AM9/19/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com
I can add that after each restart of firefox when starting firebug all icons are present but changing tab or closing and reopening firebug make them disappear.

Sebastian Zartner

Sep 20, 2013, 4:31:10 AM9/20/13
to fir...@googlegroups.com
This sounds very weird. Please create a new Firefox profile and install Firebug there. Does the problem go away then?

Sebastian