Firebug 1.13 alpha 8

Jan Honza Odvarko

Jan 24, 2014, 10:46:49 AM1/24/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com

Simon Lindholm

Jan 24, 2014, 10:56:17 AM1/24/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Note that "colors as authored" only works on Firefox 29+.

Simon

Jan Honza Odvarko

Jan 24, 2014, 10:59:49 AM1/24/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the note. I updated the blog post.

Honza

ika Hsiao

Feb 7, 2014, 4:21:15 AM2/7/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hello, thanks for the update

I really like this tool, I use it to work everyday.

I like modern browsers, but lots of my clients using ie8, so the rgba option make me feel annoying

and thanks for the option "hex", it makes me happy,

at least I only need to delete the "rgba(0,0,0,0)" on "background" style that firebug automatically add in.

thank you for this great tool

Sebastian Zartner

Feb 7, 2014, 6:21:13 AM2/7/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
As you can see in the release notes to 1.13a8 there's a new option to show the values as authored. So transparent will actually be shown as transparent instead of rgba(0, 0, 0, 0). Though note that for this to work you need to have Firefox 29+.

Sebastian