Firebug 2 beta 3

Jan Honza Odvarko

Apr 25, 2014, 7:57:31 AM4/25/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com

Jon-Pierre Charrier

Apr 25, 2014, 8:07:27 AM4/25/14
to <firebug@googlegroups.com>
Hey thanks, where could I check the status on css/less source map feature..?

Regards,
JP Charrier

Jan Honza Odvarko

Jon-Pierre Charrier

Apr 25, 2014, 8:33:51 AM4/25/14
to <firebug@googlegroups.com>
Thanks is that still current was from 2012. Before less/sass moved to source maps firebug supported the media query for including less/sass original sheet line numbers. With source maps this is not being recognized in firebug unlike other dev tools (Firefox built in inspector...)

Is there an issue for that or can I raise one?

Regards,
JP Charrier

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/firebug.

jp.ch...@sciascia.co.nz

Apr 27, 2014, 5:35:32 PM4/27/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Just wondering if there is a new issue for css source-maps (to show less/sass original line numbers like previously using media queries....)
The issue you posted in was a very old one concerning server-side langauages compiling in browsers, not pre-compiled css using less/sass and implementing source-maps like with other dev tools currently...

Is there any indication how far away this is?

Thanks,

Fin6

Apr 29, 2014, 2:36:49 AM4/29/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Any chance the conflict with FoxyProxy (see https://groups.google.com/d/msg/firebug/BvbRXSCjjO4/6yZDkdMREFMJ) will be addressed in Firebug 2?

Jan Honza Odvarko

Apr 29, 2014, 3:07:06 AM4/29/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:36:49 AM UTC+2, Fin6 wrote:
Any chance the conflict with FoxyProxy (see https://groups.google.com/d/msg/firebug/BvbRXSCjjO4/6yZDkdMREFMJ) will be addressed in Firebug 2?
I think that the best first step would be creating a bug report in our issue list
and provide detailed instructions about how to reproduce the problem

https://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/list

Honza

Alexey Anisimov

Apr 29, 2014, 4:04:13 PM4/29/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
When trying to install I get error that it's incompatible with Firefox 29.0

Farshid Beheshti

Apr 30, 2014, 1:29:05 AM4/30/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
When trying to install I get error that it's incompatible with Firefox 29.0
Yes, The min version compatible with Firebug 2.0 alpha is
Firefox 30, so you should upgrade to a new version.

Farshid

Fin6