js error is wrong

rodeored

Apr 14, 2014, 10:30:20 AM4/14/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
When I am on a web page there are 3 symbols in the menu bar, either green checkbox or red circles with white x. The last symbol is the the javascript error indicator. It used to only show the x when there was an error, but now it shows the x even when there are no errors. Is there a way to fix that?

Jan Honza Odvarko

Apr 14, 2014, 10:58:27 AM4/14/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
What Firebug version do you use?

How can we reproduce the bug on our machines?
(e.g. what page to load to thee the problem)

Honza
Message has been deleted

rodeored

Apr 14, 2014, 11:53:01 AM4/14/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com

Firebug version 1.12.8

Clear any errors in  the javascript console
go to any page with a javascript error, such as http://geotonics.com/test/jsError.php
Then go to any page without  a javascipt error, such as
http://geotonics.com/test/jsNoError.php

The indicator indicates an error, which is the error from the last page
Error: ReferenceError: noFunction is not defined

If I clear the past errors and go th the page without any errors again, the indicator still indicates a javascript error.

Jan Honza Odvarko

Apr 14, 2014, 12:00:30 PM4/14/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
True, I can see the problem too.