problem with firebug on only one site

Edina Kovács-Antal

May 11, 2016, 7:03:19 AM5/11/16
to Firebug

Hi,

I have a problem, which I can't solve: I used to examine mine own site www.higieniacentrum.hu with Firebug. It showed me the path of the CSS files. But since two weeks, it doesn't work. I can examine other sites but if I want to examine my site the path is only: www.higieniacentrum.hu. I consulted with my storage provider, but he said it's not because of the server settings. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Sebastian Zartner

May 11, 2016, 2:38:09 PM5/11/16
to Firebug
What you are seeing are internal style sheets, i.e. your stylesheets are embedded within your HTML inside <style> tags.
Because you are using Joomla, I assume this must have enabled an option to compress your CSS, though I'm not much into Joomla to point you to the exact option.
Anyway, this issue is unrelated to Firebug.

Sebastian

Edina Kovács-Antal

May 17, 2016, 3:48:04 AM5/17/16
to Firebug